Sorry for cross-posting…

Research Data Management Project Manager (2 year fixed term contract)

The University of Surrey has created this role to help to deliver an ambitious roadmap of activities to formalise the management of our research data. Working across the University this post will lead on the co-ordination of the audit of current practices; work to shape procedures and processes; influence policy around institutional requirements and put into effect the deliverables to successfully demonstrate to the various research funding bodies that University of Surrey is open and passionate about sharing the outputs and supporting data of our internationally renowned research activities.

Details can be found at https://jobs.surrey.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=054314

Fiona

Fiona Greig

Head of Library e-Strategy & Resources