Our new 46-page Autumn Book Catalogue is now available to download, read online, and share with your colleagues.

You'll find it at: http://www.museumsetc.com/pages/catalogue_autumn14

Packed with books on essential museum issues, as practical as they’re thought-provoking, it's the quickest way to access all our titles.

Into photography? Our Writings on Photography titles are in there too!

We hope you'll find the Catalogue useful. As always, we welcome your feedback, thoughts and ideas for new books!

Graeme Farnell
Publisher, MuseumsEtc

MuseumsEtc Ltd
UK: Hudson House | 8 Albany Street | Edinburgh EH1 3QB
USA: 675 Massachusetts Ave., Ste 11 | Cambridge | MA 02139