Hello all

I'm compiling a list of blogs about the kind of work we all do. I'm
looking for blogs by learning teams within organisations and by
individuals working in the sector. And any other blogs focussed on
museum/heritage/gallery education work across all audiences and formats
(in house, outreach, online...).

If you have a blog, or there are blogs you follow I would be very
grateful if you could send me a link. (Microblogs - Tumblr, Twitter etc
- are welcome too!)

I'll share the list of course.

Many thanks

Rosie