Hi,

The atlases exist in $FSLDIR/data/atlases and should be installed automatically.
The one exception is in Ubuntu/Debian installs where you have selected to install only the core package.  If that is the case then you can either separately install the other data/atlases or you can install the fsl-complete package instead (just follow the directions on the neurodebian website for this).

All the best,
	Mark