Hi Miao,

Yes, the added EV and the new two contrasts are fine (for some reason the
numbers are glued together in your email, but I believe they were entered
correctly in the GLM GUI).

About the error, are you sure that there is a directory called "/Downloads"
and even if it exists, you have writting permissions to it? Try instead
putting a tilde symbol (~)
in front of the output string, like this:

randomise -i GM_mod_merg_s3.nii.gz -o ~/Downloads/fsl_vbm/E_assembled -d
fsl_vbm.mat -t fsl_vbm.con.txt -n 10000 -D -T

 It's probably not the cause of an error, but in general there's no .txt
extension on these design files. It'd be good to make sure that they look
ok inside (i.e., weren't screwed up by some text editor).

All the best,

Anderson