Dear Saad,

Thanks u very much - I will do some more tests and will get back to u with the results.

Rotem

Rotem Saar-Ashkenazy

Department of Brain and Cognitive Science
Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, 84105

School of Social Work
Ashkelon Academic College, Ashkelon, 78211

Israel

Hi
I don’t have any experience with MRIconvert. We use dcm2nii (part of MRIcron). But Michael is right in that you need the gradient orientations to be relative to the imaging box.
It is difficult to tell from your snapshot whether there is something wrong with your DTIFIT (apart from the fact that you have very coarse through-plane resolution, but this hasn’t got anything to do with rotating the bvecs).

Cheers
Saad