From: Chou Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, August 16, 2014 11:59 AM
To: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [FSL] fsl_motion_outliers - resting-state data

Dear MH

I have one question about the two step analysis approach in seed based functional connectivity study. I have a dataset which has already regress out the effect of motion parameters, WM and CSF signal. Currently I want to regress out the effect of the bad timepoints which are identified using fsl_motion_outliers for these dataset. After reading the posts of  "fsl_motion_outliers question", I realize such kind analysis approach may have some problem but the discussion is all about using the command of "fsl_regflit". Is it valid If I use fsl_glm to regress out the effect of bad timepoints and take the residual part to further perform seed based functional connectivity analysis ?

Best

Paul