Hi - No, not if some streamlines reach multiple targets.

Cheers
Saad

On 10 Aug 2014, at 17:43, Ruth Carper <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,
I'm running Probtrackx with classification masks.  (1 seed, 8 targets which cover all of cortex, 3000 streamlines per seed voxel). The resulting seeds_to_target files are supposed to be the number of streamlines that left each seed voxel and made it to the target.  But if that's the case, shouldn't a sum of all seeds_to_targets sum to ~3000 or less?  Instead I got something around 13,000.  What am I missing?
--Ruth

Saad Jbabdi, PhD
MRC Career Development Fellow &
University Research Lecturer

FMRIB Centre, University of Oxford,
John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, OX3 9DU, UK.
tel (+44)1865-222466  (fax 717)
www.ndcn.ox.ac.uk/team/researchers/saad-jbabdi