Hi Arnaud
Have a look at the FAQ section of the EDDY documentation. There are some instructions on how to rotate the bvecs.

Cheers
Saad

On 6 Aug 2014, at 19:40, Arnaud Boré <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear FSL experts,

If I understand correctly when using eddy, there is a motion correction as well as eddy correction and geometric distortion correction. I would like to correct my gradient table using the output of eddy the eddy_parameters output file. There are 16 rows. Which rows should I use to correct my gradient table and how should I proceed ?

Thank in advance for your help

Arnaud

Saad Jbabdi, PhD
MRC Career Development Fellow &
University Research Lecturer

FMRIB Centre, University of Oxford,
John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, OX3 9DU, UK.
tel (+44)1865-222466  (fax 717)
www.ndcn.ox.ac.uk/team/researchers/saad-jbabdi