Hi Mark,

That's what I thought initially as well, but since the question is how
many *whole
*cubes can one fit into the sphere, I think the formula should be a
different one, i.e. one that takes into account the fact that not every
single cubed mm of the spherical volume will actually be usable by the
cubes (for instance, the areas close to the surface of the sphere). ANyway,
if the problem is not trivial from a 3D geometry point of view, then I
should probably not concern myself with reporting how many (whole) voxels
the 8000 mm^3 spherical volume actually contains.

F.