Dear all,

I am trying to work in native space instead of in MNI space.
I would like to transform all my 4D functional data matrices of the same
subject to fit the anatomical data (not from the same session).
In the next step I read the nifti into Matlab and use it as a data matrix,
so changes of information in the header cannot help me - the transformation
should apply to the data itself.
The problem is that my anatomy is in 1x1x1mm resolution, while my
functional scan is 3x3x3.3
I would like to keep the original resolution in order to avoid memory
issues (right now everything I am trying fails because the data matrix ends
up being too large).
This appears to be something very basic, but somehow I found it easier to
transform to MNI than to keep the native resolution in the right
orientation.

Every help will be much appreciated!
Thank you very much in advance,
Francesca