Dear FSL experts,

Sorry for posting this email again...but I am trying to fix this problem
and it seems that I can not find what is happening...is there any change in
the new version of FSL 5.0.7??

After running tbss_1_preproc -f 1000000 *.nii.gz in the AD folder (L1) ,
that is inside mytbss directory, where I have origdata, FAi and stats
generated perfectly with FA maps, another FA and origdata folders are
generated inside AD folder. Origdata have inside the same names as orgidata
of FA, and in FA folder there are: AC01_FA_FA.nii.gz and
AC01_FA_FA_mask.nii.gz for every subject and a folder called slicedir...all
seems that it is ok. But, when going to the main directory: mytbss, where
there are FAi, origdata, stats and AD folder....I try with tbss_non_FA
AD...and appears the following error:

rosalia@rosalia-PORTEGE-Z930:~/Desktop/ESTUDI_AC_PREPROCESSADES/TBSS/mytbss$
tbss_non_FA AD
using pre-chosen registration target: target
upsampling alternative images into standard space
AC01
Image Exception : #22 :: ERROR: Could not open image ../AD/AC01
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'RBD_COMMON::BaseException'
Aborted (core dumped)
...this for every subject

Anyone could tell me what is happening?, I am trying to solve it, doing the
process from the beginning again and again and looking at the names
generated in the new FA folder inside AD (there are two FA_FA...I have
deleted one of the FA...but the error is the same, so, this is not the
problem...

I am a bit desperate...

Yours sincerely,
Rosalia.