TE DOY MIS OJOS [TAKE MY EYES] (Icíar Bollaín, Spain, 2003).

Best,

JA

> I'm putting together a syllabus for an introductory level
philosophy class that considers fear as one of its themes. I would
welcome suggestions of films, tv episodes, etc. that have something
philosophically interesting to say about fear. The suggestions need
not themselves be fear inducing. Feel free to reply to me off list.
If there is general interest I can compile and send out all of the
suggestions.

> Many thanks for your help,
>
> Elizabeth
>

> --