Peeping Tom
Man on Wire
Cape Fear
Night of the Hunter
Full Metal Jacket
Come and See

Neil

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Aug 2014, at 19:07, "Anindya Raychaudhuri" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I know this is an obvious suggestion, and you will probably already have it, but "Peeping Tom" is a must.

Dr Anindya Raychaudhuri

British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow

School of English

University of St Andrews

St Andrews

Fife

KY16 9AL

Email: [log in to unmask]

Telephone: +44 (0) 1334 462623

Falmouth University Follow us Facebook Twitter Youtube Pintrest

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please inform us immediately and then delete it.

I'm putting together a syllabus for an introductory level philosophy class that considers fear as one of its themes. I would welcome suggestions of films, tv episodes, etc. that have something philosophically interesting to say about fear. The suggestions need not themselves be fear inducing. Feel free to reply to me off list. If there is general interest I can compile and send out all of the suggestions.

Many thanks for your help,

Elizabeth

-- To manage your subscription or unsubscribe from the Film-Philosophy list, please visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html -- Film-Philosophy Journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com/ Film-Philosophy Conference 2014 (University of Glasgow 2-4 July): http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/ --