From: Kate Oliver [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 August 2014 10:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CIE results files

Hi

Has anyone had any issues loading their results into their MIS system because of the series code for iGCSE???

I always thought the CIE iGCSE Summer exams series code was 6B as that's what it says in the basedata but in our results file it they've called it 03 so no wonder we can't put any results in the system.

Why is nothing simple anymore???

Regards

Kate
Kate Oliver
Examinations Manager
020 8326 2298
West Thames College
London Road
Isleworth
TW7 4HS
[West Thames College London]<http://www.west-thames.ac.uk/>[Connect with us on Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/WestThamesCollege/>[Follow us on Twitter]<https://twitter.com/westthames>[Watch our videos on YouTube]<http://www.youtube.com/user/WestThamesCollege>[Follow us on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-thames-college>
Good with Outstanding Features - Ofsted 2014

This email and any attachments to it may contain information that is private and confidential and should only be read by those persons to whom they are addressed. Neither West Thames College nor the sender accepts any responsibility for any viruses and it is your responsibility to check the email and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of West Thames College by means of email communication. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of West Thames College. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately. This email and any response may be monitored by West Thames College.
This email and any other attachments are not guaranteed to be free from viruses, and are for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, so if you are not a named or intended addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information. Any opinions expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily those of New College Swindon.
?