From: Hilda Bastian <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 1:32 AM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Dementia screening

G'day!

Some of you might be interested in a conversation some of us had on Twitter after my blog post at Scientific American this week on dementia and screening for "predementia":

Alzheimer Disease: How Soon Would You Want to Know?

I've Storified it here: "A Particular Stigma"

And for those who aren't interested in that, here's a cartoon on pre-disease instead.

Hilda