Please see below...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tania Jivraj <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Jasmin Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 12:59:30 -0400
Subject: pass along if it feels ok to do so.

Hello,

Jasmin and I are putting together the first of potentially other podcasts.
(the plans are endless of course, the time to do so somewhat more limited).

This first podcast will be about Racialized Disabilities and Desires.  We
put it forth for a student run symposium (abstract in link below).
Briefly, we are looking for people who identify as racialized and disabled
to share their ideas, experiences in writing. We will then attempt to place
these experiences to be read as one story, with multiple voices. I'm not
saying this right. Though stories might be conflicting with each other, we
would not talk about them, not analyze anything. Just place these stories
linearly for reading purposes in a way that I'm hoping makes sense (but
maybe it doesn't have to). Sort of different realities side by side. We
would have a written transcript along with the podcast.

Below is our post with some questions to guide people. If you know anyone
who would be interested, I hope you can share this link.

http://taylorjivraj.tumblr.com/post/95232973313/restorying-sexuality-race-and-disability

Thanks for letting us invade your inbox!

Tania and Jasmin.

--
Brenda A. LeFrançois, PhD
Associate Professor

`To write is to struggle and resist, to write is to become, to write is to
draw a map` Deleuze