Dear Peter,

     Please take note of the email immediately following the one below where I realise that Heather’s correspondence was not in fact intended for me. Trying to keep abreast of the infinite number of emails we all receive every day can be confusing, especially when on the way to a funeral,

Regards, Wendy

Wendy Talbot | Study Needs Assessor – NNAC Assessor Reg No 303 | Access SUMMIT – Accessibility Resources and Services | St Peter's House | Oxford Road | Manchester | M13 9GH

Tel:- 0161 275 0990 | Email:- wendy.talbot@access-summit.org.uk | Web:- www.access-summit.org.uk | www.supportingstudents.org.uk

Support Charge Rates and Information:- http://www.nnac.org/wiki/index.php?title=Access_SUMMIT

Visit Access SUMMIT’s LinkedIn Page:-

http://www.linkedin.com/company/access-summit/

Please email [log in to unmask] if you wish to comment on any aspect of the service you have received from Access Summit

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.

Please note that Access SUMMIT does not consider email to be a secure method for communication as it is possible for information to be intercepted and read by third parties during transit.  Therefore if you do correspond with us by email, we will take this to mean that you understand and accept this risk.