Dear Colleagues,

There are still places available for this year’s Annual Postgraduate Criminology Conference, held at Nottingham Trent University.

We would be grateful if you could publicise this event and pass on the information to any postgraduate students who may be interested in attending or submitting an abstract.

Abstracts can be sent to [log in to unmask] and attendance can be registered on our website. This includes an evening meal at Nottingham’s notorious old courthouse and gaol, the Galleries of Justice http://www.galleriesofjustice.org.uk/

Many thanks,

Claire de Motte

Claire de Motte BSc (hons) MSc
Doctoral Researcher
Research Assistant & Hourly Paid Lecturer

Nottingham Trent University | School of Social Sciences | Chaucer 3305
Direct Line: 0115 848 2403 | email:  [log in to unmask] | web:  www.ntu.ac.uk

An invitation to the Sixth Annual Postgraduate Criminology Conference 2014

The Sixth Annual Postgraduate Criminology Conference 2014 will welcome postgraduate students from all universities who have a particular interest in criminology; extending the welcome to doctoral students in all areas of the social sciences.

The two-day conference is held in order for students to engage in discussion on emerging research interests in criminology. As in previous years, the conference will run themed panel sessions of student papers as well as plenary speeches from keynotes speakers. The keynote speakers include:

This conference will provide an excellent opportunity for students to showcase their research thus far and engage with fellow students and academics in their field.

Location: Nottingham Trent University
Date Wednesday 27 August 2014 - Thursday 28 August 2014
Time: 27 August - 9.30 am till 5 pm and 28 August - 9.00 am till 4.30 pm
Further information and book your place:
Find out more about the conference, delegate fees and book your place on our website.

If you require further information or have any special requirements please contact the events team on [log in to unmask] or call +44 (0)115 848 4460.

Call for Abstracts *Now Extended*
We are now inviting postgraduate students from all universities who have a particular interest in criminology; extending the welcome to doctoral students all areas of the social sciences to submit an abstract. This conference will provide an excellent opportunity for students to showcase their current research in any subject in or related to, criminology and criminal
justice.

Abstracts should be clearly titled and no more than 250 words in length. Also please include contact details for all authors.

Please send your abstracts to Claire de Motte [log in to unmask] by the Friday 18th July 2014.

Kind regards,

The School of Social Sciences
Nottingham Trent University
+44 (0)115 848 4460

DISCLAIMER: This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University. Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.