Gareth, Sarah

The problem with some of the references in EUGRIS (including my piling report) is that they link back to Environment Agency pages that no longer exist. The e-mail exchange has prompted me to send a note to EUGRIS to draw this to their attention.

In principle EUGRIS would be a good solution, but they need to have something to link to.

Regards

Frank Westcott

westenviro.com
Technical Solutions for Sustainability and Brownfield Development

Magnolia House, 15a Fore Street, Roche, St Austell, Cornwall PL26 8EP
0330 330 8015
07973 616197

This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information and/or
copyright material which is intended only for the addressees named above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised and copying, distribution
or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Westenviro does not warrant that any e-mail messages and attachments are
free from viruses or other defects and accept no liability for any losses
resulting from infected email transmissions.