Thanks Ian.
Is it possible to force Jligand to keep only two hydrogens in this case? I tried setting the N's charge to 0, but it reverts back to 1 after regularization.

Thanks,
Abhinav
Abhinav Kumar, Ph.D.
The Joint Center for Structural Genomics
MS99, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
2575 Sand Hill Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025
(650) 926-2992