Hi all and thanks for your input.

I am trying to fix a sugar chain that has consecutive glucoses and I need the angle C-O-C to be as close to 104 degrees as possible keeping alpha bonds between the sugars, so when I do a Real Space Refinement in Coot, the structure gives angles close enough to 104, and the C-O bonds are at acceptable lengths.

Running refmac 5 afterwards always deviates the angles by a great amount to 145 degrees or more for most of the angles. So when I run a Real Space Refinement in Coot for the Refmac5 product, the angles readjust to what is “normal” close to 104.
I have tried restrained and rigid body refinement. And I did external harmonic restraints according to suggestions below by creating a pdb file having only the sentence: "external harmonic residues from 843 E to 850 E sigma 0.02”,
but I still get very wide angles, any suggestion?

Thanks for your help,
Remie