Thank you Dr. Murshudov for the information. But please I still need help.

In restrained refinement, I could not find where to enter the residues I want to restrict from moving much. I was only able to find that in rigid body refinement, so I tried it and got a higher R factor than the initial file (before refinement).

Is it normal to get a higher R factor when doing rigid body refinement?  if not, any suggestion regarding what could be wrong?

Is there a way to restrict one chain or part of a chain from moving much while doing restrained refinement?

Thank you for any input,

Remie