Dear all£º
It is my first time to use IMOSFLM  instead of HKL2000. Here are my problems. Hope you can help me.
1¡¢what parameters can indicate the result quality of my imosflm?  mosaicity ,anything else?
2¡¢what can I do to reduce the mosaicity and decrease bad spots,resolution or the spot finding range?
3¡¢after imosflm, I've got some MTZ maps such as original one and pointless one,aimless one, ctruncate one. Which one should I take to the next step?what steps do I need to take before  molecular replacement and why?

THANKS a lot

Peter Chen