In  upgrading from 6.3.0 I've run into a couple of issues, any help is
appreciated:

1) refmac (Refmac_5.8.0049) no longer successfully refines a structure
I'm working on. Inspection of the log files indicates far fewer
restraints are applied and replacing lib/data/monomers with the 6.3.0
version corrects the problem. How would I debug how application of the
monomer constraints is failing in the current version of the monomer
library?

2)6.4.0 binary bundles no longer include header files or static
libraries. Thus to build local utilities the binary installation must be
supplemented with a source build (at least of the libraries). Is  a
source distribution available that matches the file versions used to
build  a given binary install ? I've  built libraries via  JHBuild but
this seems oriented towards building the current development sources
rather than those from the last release.
thanks,
Alastair Fyfe
UCSC