Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:20:42 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Inter-university magazine, 1925-1927
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello, Apologies to anyone who may already have seen this enquiry on another list, but I’m trying to trace issues of The inter-university magazine : the organ of the Federation of University Catholic Societies of Great Britain covering 1925-1927 and I’m still hoping someone may be able to help.   We have a run from 1919-1924 but would like to know if anyone holds the remaining issues published before it changed its name to University Catholic review in October 1927. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks,Vicky  Vicky Rowley * Heythrop College Library, University of London, Kensington Square, London W8 5HN, UK( +44 (0) 20 7795 4254