Sent: 20 August 2014 14:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: unknown specimens

Hello All

I've come across a few desiccated specimens from a possible prehistoric pit in central England. We had thought they might be acorns, but on a closer look I'm not sure about the structure. Any suggestions would be very gratefully received. Apologies for the quality of the photos - I just dashed them off on my phone!

Thank you,

Karen Stewart.

<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=09684cf15e&view=att&th=147f39be51d72e6a&attid=0.1&disp=safe&realattid=f_hz2p34qk0&zw>

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.

Portico: your gateway to information on sites in the National Heritage Collection; have a look and tell us what you think.
http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/professional/archives-and-collections/portico/