Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 7:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Israeli public opinion

If Gaza is not under occupation why the Palestinians need the approval of "Israel" to have their own airport or port? "Israel" controls the land and sea borders if Gaza and their warplanes are in the Gaza sky 24/7. Any of those acts is an act of war and no other country in the world would accept and no should expect the Palestinians to live under control and siege (which is real occupation) and accept it. The Palestinians were put on diet (not my own words but an Israeli minister) and yet some people seem to consider it normal! I cannot remember the lasts time the UK government asked the French government for permission to build an airport or to what's arms they should have!
Ali

Sent from my iPhone