I repeat, if they are Israeli citizens they are not Palestinian.  If they are not Israeli citizens and they do not live within the recognised borders of Israel, why should an Israeli firm include them in its surveys?  In the Gaza Strip in particular, Israeli soldiers and settlers withdrew several years ago so it cannot be regarded as even under Israeli occupation.

The web site said clearly that the results were for Jews.  No doubt if you approach them, they will tell you the results for Christians, Bahai and Muslims.

Michael Baxter

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 15:54:48 +0100
Subject: Re: Israeli public opinion
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]

I should have used the term 'non-Jew'. (I believe the overwhelming majority are Palestinian.) My point is that non-Jews seem not to have been surveyed at all, yet the results have been used as representative of Israeli opinion.

Depending on whether you use 1948, 1967 or 2010 borders, the proportion of non-Jews can be up to or even over 50% I believe (But as I said before, I may be wrong - that was why I asked the question.)

JOHN BIBBY

SIGNOFF allstat