We have an opening for a post-doctoral researcher to work on theory, methods and applications for quantitative risk and reliability analyses with Tim Bedford, John Quigley, Lesley Walls and Matthew Revie in the Department of Management Science. The primary responsibility of this role will be to support research projects, and there are also opportunities to gain teaching experience.  The researcher will be part of a lively team which works with leading companies and agencies on a number of applied and theoretical projects.  We are looking for someone with strong mathematical modelling skills, preferably with a PhD in Operational Research, Probability or Statistics and an interest in modelling industry driven problems.

For further details about the post please see http://www.mis.strath.ac.uk/Personnel/open/r812014.pdf.

SIGNOFF allstat