Do you teach R? Would you like to teach R to your students, or to train
the employees of your organization? To add it to the curriculum of your
school to make it available to hundreds? Do you have a need to train
groups or numbers of people in your organization to become proficient at
the use of R? We can lease you an entire cloud-based site, populated
with 3 dozen R courses, 1,500+ hours of content, that can simultaneously
support 100 users ('R learners') for a few hundred dollars (USD) per
month total, with no other costs. Also, we perform all of the site
maintenance for you during your 12-month lease. Contact
[log in to unmask] for more information.

Geoff Hubona

SIGNOFF allstat