Hello all

I am just trying to fill in the new Stonewall WEI questionnaire and have got to Section 8 procurement.  Having checked our procurement policy and tendering document I have found it is way out of date – it still talks about the race relations amendment act 2000!

Has anyone tackled this area with their procurement department and does anyone have a form or wording that will cover the Stonewall and current legal aspects?

Lesley

Lesley Bradshaw

Head of Equality and Diversity

University of Derby

Tel: 01332 591433

Email: [log in to unmask]

Important Dates In August 2014

1st           Lughnasadh  – Pagan – Celebration of the  corn harvest

10th        Raksha Bandhan – Sikh, Hindu and Jain - Raksha Bandhan means “bond of protection”

               A celebration of the love and affection between a brother and sister

17th        Janmashtami/ Krishna Jayanti – Hindu – Hindus celebrate the Birthday of Krishna

30th        Paryushan – Jain – Eight to ten days when Jain’s emulate the way of life of their Leaders

IID for email signature  stonewall logo      AS_RGB_Member small    two_ticks   lowres-email footerONLYDisabledGo Logo 2

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic. If you believe this was sent to you in error, please select unsubscribe.

Unsubscribe and Security information contact: [log in to unmask]
For all FOI requests please contact: [log in to unmask]
All other Contacts are at http://www.derby.ac.uk/its/contacts/