Hello all

I am just trying to fill in the new Stonewall WEI questionnaire and have got to Section 8 procurement.  Having checked our procurement policy and tendering document I have found it is way out of date - it still talks about the race relations amendment act 2000!

Has anyone tackled this area with their procurement department and does anyone have a form or wording that will cover the Stonewall and current legal aspects?

Lesley

Lesley Bradshaw
Head of Equality and Diversity
University of Derby
Tel: 01332 591433

Important Dates In August 2014
1st           Lughnasadh  - Pagan - Celebration of the  corn harvest
10th        Raksha Bandhan - Sikh, Hindu and Jain - Raksha Bandhan means "bond of protection"
               A celebration of the love and affection between a brother and sister
17th        Janmashtami/ Krishna Jayanti - Hindu - Hindus celebrate the Birthday of Krishna
30th        Paryushan - Jain - Eight to ten days when Jain's emulate the way of life of their Leaders

[cid:image002.jpg@01CFB552.71B53340]  [cid:image004.jpg@01CFB552.71B53340]       [cid:image006.png@01CFB552.71B53340]     [cid:image008.jpg@01CFB552.71B53340]    [cid:image010.jpg@01CFB552.71B53340] [cid:image012.jpg@01CFB552.71B53340]

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic. If you believe this was sent to you in error, please select unsubscribe.

Unsubscribe and Security information contact:   [log in to unmask]
For all FOI requests please contact:   [log in to unmask]
All other Contacts are at http://www.derby.ac.uk/its/contacts/