Dear all

I am preparing a case for a dedicated Athena SWAN resource and would be grateful for your help.

Cindy Vallance from Kent provided an anonymous summary  last March with  13 institutions indicating that had a dedicated resource.  As things change,  I thought it would be good to re-visit Cindy’s questions to get a current positon and ask you to let me know:

1.       If you have a dedicated A SWAN resource or are about to appoint someone to this role or if not why not?

2.        If yes, is it fixed term or permanent?

3.       What is the FTE and grade of the role?

4.       Who does the person report to (eg. Equality Team or elsewhere – for instance to someone in the Faculty of Science, etc.)?

5.       Whether you want your information to be anonymous  Yes or No?

Happy to collate offline and provide a summary online.

Best wishes

Nona

Nona McDuff   MSc  Cert Education

Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion I Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Unit

Kingston University London I  53 Portland Road  I  Kingston upon Thames  I Surrey I KT1 2SH
T 020 8417 4494 I Internal 64494 I  [log in to unmask] I www.kingston.ac.uk

 cid:image001.jpg@01CB873E.4A14A460

Information in this email and any attachments are confidential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email.

Security System.