Hi Vicky

I've just come back from annual leave and also have this on my desk to do.  I'd be very grateful if you could share your wording please!

Many thanks
Julie

On 13 August 2014 13:34, Vicky Swinerd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Lesley

At UWE we’re lucky to have an excellent procurement team who are on the ball when it comes to equalities – we (i.e. the E&D team) would really struggle to fill in Stonewall’s section 8 without them.

We’re still finalising our text for this year’s submission, but we’re happy to share the (more extensive – no word counts or limits on which sections could be evidenced back then!) evidence we used for the Sept 2013 submission, i.e. our Equalities in Procurement Policy, the PQQ and the contract review form.

I suspect I can’t attach things to HEEON emails, so I’ll send it directly to you.

If anyone else would like to see what we’ve done or share what they’re doing please get in touch!

Best wishes,

Vicky Swinerd.

Awards Administrator

Equality and Diversity Unit