Hello all

This topic reminds me of an online conversation I had just the other day with Aidan Kelly on the need for someone to undertake some in-depth research into the historical development of the Feri tradition. It would be fascinating were a U.S.-based scholar able to undertake that investigation, examining the lives of Victor Anderson and Gwydion Penderwen and exploring Victor's claims as to the existence of the pre-Gardnerian Harpy Coven.

Both Philip Heselton's work on Gerald Gardner and the New Forest coven, and Michael G. Lloyd's research into Edmund Buczynski, have shown how those outside the academy can investigate these areas to a fantastic standard and shine light on the enigmatic history of Wicca. If anyone reading this might be in a position to undertake that research, then I would heartily support them in such a worthwhile venture.

All the best!
Ethan

Ethan Doyle White MA

http://ethandoylewhite.blogspot.co.uk/