*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear colleagues,

does anyone on this list has a copy of the following old MA thesis?

Naomi Summer. 1992. "A Study of the Myths and Literature of the 'Women's Spirituality' Movement." MA Dissertation. Lancaster University.

I've been trying to locate it foe several years now. It does not appear on the Lancaster University Library catalogue, and I don't have any contact information of Ms. Summer. If anyone here has an old photocopy or a scan, or know someone who might have it, please kindly contact me off-list ([log in to unmask]).

Many thanks,

Shai Feraro.