Ola Thiago,

Tenho alguns, ver anexo!

Ariane

________________________________

From: Thiago Fossile [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: July 10, 2014 8:34 AM
To: Burke Ariane
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] bones as fuel

Se alguém tiver em meio digital (PDF) estes arquivos,
aceito

Abraços!

These will get you started:

Costamagno, S., Thery-Parizot, I., Brugal, J.-P., Guibert, R., 2005. Taphonomic consequences of the use of bone as fuel., in: O'Connor, T. (Ed.), Biosphere to Lithosphere. Oxbow Books, Oxford, pp. 51-62.

Isabelle THÉRY-PARISOT, Lucie CHABAL, COSTAMAGNO, S., 2010. Taphonomie de la combustion des résidus organiques et des structures de combustion en contexte archéologique. Actes de la table ronde, 27-29 mai 2008, CEPAM, Palethnologie: Revue Bilingue de Prehistoire.

Thery-Parisot, I., 2002. Fuel management (bone and wood) during the lower Aurignacian in the Pataud rock shelter (Lower Palaeolithic, les Eyzies de Tayac, Dordogne, France). Contribution of experimentation. Journal of Archaeological Science 29, 1415–1421.

Théry-Parisot, I., 2001. Economie d.es<http://d.es> combustibles au Paléolithiqu. CNRS Editions, Paris.

Théry-Parisot, I., 2005. Bone Combustible Properties: Experimental and Ethnological Studies, in: Outram, J.M.a.A.K. (Ed.), The zooarchaeology of fats, oils, milk and dairying. Oxbow Books.

Thery-Parizot, I., Costamagno, S., Brugal, J.-P., Fosse, P., Guilbert, R., 2005. The use of bone as fuel during the palaeolithic, experimental study of bone combustible properties., in: Outram, J.M.a.A. (Ed.), The Zooarchaeology of Milk and Fats. Oxbow Books, Oxford, pp. 50-59.

Dr. Ariane Burke, Professeure Titulaire,

Universite de Montreal,

Departement d'Anthropologie,

C.P. 6128, succursale Centre-Ville

Montreal, QC