Thank you all very much; these have been very helpful.

Best,
Jonathan

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 12:58 PM, Sebastián Muñoz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Jonathan,
This may of help. It has very good drawings

Smuts, M.M., A.J. Bezuidenhout y D. Mazierski, 1987. Anatomy of the
Dromedary. Claredon Press, Oxford.

Best,

Sebastian

--
Dr. A. Sebastián Muñoz
Laboratorio de Zooarqueología y Tafonomía de Zonas Áridas