From: Support issues for windows in UK HE & FE [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gregory, J
Sent: 30 June 2014 10:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Deep Freeze

Echo similar experiences with deepfreeze. We have used it in pc labs and lecture theatre builds for years with the already stated benefits.

One issue that we have had was trying to get it to work with Kaspersky Antivirus. This was in regard to a thawed space on the PC to allow an AV update on each boot. A lot of work went into this and at the time we did not resolve this. That was with previous versions of Kaspersky and deepfreeze.

Cheers
John