Have you ever been to Belgrade?

Jeremis Iron Arts Collective are currently working on a project called B-Mapping which will be presented as part of the B-tour Festivalwww.b-tour.org in Belgrade at the end of September.

B-Mapping will be an alternative audio tour of central Belgrade based on real stories of people who have lived or have been to Belgrade even just on holiday or on transit.

If you're one of those people, please get in touch, we really need your stories!!! This is our website jeremisiron.wix.com/jiac , please click on 'current projects' for further details. And here's our trailer: youtu.be/_weiZUxLXE0.

Many thanks, looking forward to hearing your stories!

Vera and the JIAC's team

CONTACT
email [log in to unmask]
website jeremisiron.wix.com/jiac