The UK Data Service is seeking input to improve their teaching resources.

We are conducting a number of interviews with lecturers and other higher education teachers who have used our resources, such as guides and teaching materials, in any part of their teaching activities.

The interview will last approximately 30 minutes, and will be carried out by telephone at no cost to you.

If this is something you would be interested in, please contact me by Wednesday, 6 August 2014 to arrange a time for the interview to take place.

Your input would be very much appreciated!

Thank you and kind regards,

Margherita

________________________________
Margherita Ceraolo
Outreach Officer

E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W www.ukdataservice.ac.uk<http://www.ukdataservice.ac.uk>

UK Data Service
Mimas and CCSR
University of Manchester

Legal Disclaimer: Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of the UK Data Service.
This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed.