> 6) Important to understand and explore the underpinnings of access,
> purpose and scope of tests

Yes. We need to study the philosophy of tests. Anybody can write bits of
software and stick it on systems to gather data up about thousands of
things and stick it all in hundreds of web pages scattered everywhere.

It's quite another thing to create a coherent system by deciding and
classifying what type of information various groups of users would like to
have, what is the best way to acquire it and how should it be made
accessible.

It's a very big deal, and more I think of it, the bigger it gets!

Cheers,

Steve