I've done nothing gov and I am sticking to it.

[We have a much shorter caching time at IC.]

On 14 July 2014 10:57, Stephen Burke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Kashif Mohammad [mailto:[log in to unmask]] said:
> One of the Greek sites hosting message broker had a power cut
> on Saturday and it was put in downtime. It is possible that some top bdii's are
> still caching that message broker.

Top BDIIs now cache for four days by default, so that's quite likely. The service status attribute should be set to "Unknown" if it's cached, but that may well not be checked. Possibly Imperial hasn't updated their top BDII, or at least the configuration?

Stephen

--
Sent from the pit of despair

HEP Group/Physics Dep