Hi,

for those who aren't on atlas-adc-operations. ATLAS multicore production
is about to start again. This is going to be DC14 so sites should really
start to look into it. For sites with torque I strongly raccomend to
install Nikhef scripts as they do a really good job at taming the
problems created by maintaining bunches of 8 slots free.

cheers
alessandra