Malcolm,

On Fri, 4 Jul 2014, Malcolm J. Currie wrote:

> > I've put a spurt on, and there is a finite chance that I will get a
> > topcat/stilts/stil release out before next week (probably today,
> > i.e. Friday).  I don't want to commit myself for sure, but if I
> > don't hit any nasty surprises I'd say it is likely.
>
> That would be great. I can delete the branch again.  So dear readers it's best
> not to pull starjava until we're sorted.

There will be a release, and you can work on the assumption that
it's this one:

   commit 3cdbd45d548d18f3b4e13386f699f70b6d789680
   Author: Mark Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
   Date:   Thu Jul 3 23:58:01 2014 +0100

       topcat: prepare for release 4.2

This corresponds to:

    TOPCAT v4.2
    STILTS v2.5-3
    STIL   v3.0-6

I haven't tagged it so far, just in case I realise in the next couple
of days it contains some dreadful mistake, but please treat this
as the version I want to go in 2014A.  In the fairly unlikely event
that I want to change the commit for release, I'll ask you about it,
but if it's too late, that's my problem.

Mark

[log in to unmask] +44-117-9288776  http://www.star.bris.ac.uk/~mbt/