Dear all,

The job vacancies below may be of interest to some.

Best regards

Borja García

From: Dolles Harald [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: lunes, 14 de julio de 2014 18:19
To: Dolles Harald
Subject: Open Positions in Sport and Event Management

Dear Colleagues,

apologies for cross-posting. Applications are invited for the following two openings in Sport and Event Management at Molde University College, Specialized University in Logistics in Norway.

Assistant/Associate Professor in Sport Management (with responsibilities towards our Bachelor Programme in Sport Management taught in a combination of Norwegian and English courses) (50 per cent employment)

http://himolde.easycruit.com/vacancy/1221035/42153?iso=no

Assistant/Associate Professor in Sport/Event Management (with responsibilities towards our Master’s Programmes in Sport Management and Event Management fully taught in English) (50 per cent employment)

http://himolde.easycruit.com/vacancy/1220997/42153?iso=no

http://himolde.easycruit.com/vacancy/1220997/42153?iso=gb

For information on our Sport and Event Management programmes, see

http://www.himolde.no/english/studier/MasterofScienceinSportManagement/Sider/side.aspx

http://www.himolde.no/english/studier/MasterofScienceinEventManagement/Sider/side.aspx

http://www.himolde.no/studier/idrett/Sider/side.aspx

For further general information about the position, also see http://himolde.easycruit.com/

Applicants are asked to apply via our website. Positions will be closed, July 18th, 2014

Best wishes from Molde

Harald

Professor in Sport Management

Molde University College, Molde, Norway. Email: [log in to unmask]

Chair EURAM, Strategic Interest Group on “Managing Sport”

European Editor Sport, Business & Management: An International Journal

Co-Editor of the Handbook of Research on Sport and Business (Edward Elgar, 2013)

Sport&EU, The Association for the Study of Sport and the European Union can be found at http://www.sportandeu.com