Try making the bounding box larger

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 10:49 AM, Mahiko Konishi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

during preprocessing of same data I'm getting this strange problem (shown in attachment), for which a part of the posterior brain gets completely cut off.
I have 20 subjects and 2 runs for each subject, and this has only happened for both runs of one subject, and for just one run of another subject.

The preprocessing steps that I'm using are:

- slice timing
- realign: estimate
- coregister: estimate
- segment
- normalise: write
- smooth

and this problem seems to happen somewhere after slice timing. I manually set the origin for T1s and functional runs so that's not the problem.

Anybody knows what's going on?

Thank you,

Mahiko