From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of André Schmidt
Sent: 23 July 2014 06:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] BMS

Dear list,

Is it valid to compare DCMs (or families) with different numbers of VOIs?

I've 6 models, three with 6 and three with 5 nodes - I then applied BMS with a family file considering the different voi's. Can I first use BMS for family inference (two families with different numbers of voi's) and then subsequently for the models only in the winning family?

Many thanks for your help
Andre