Hi @all,

when using the standard normalisation function in spm I input all my
slice-time corrected, realigned images per subject and get the same amount
of normalised images, which after smoothing are used for statistical
analysis.

But when normalising (and smoothing) several subjects with DARTEL, this
results in only *one* *smwc1*.nii* file per subject. I followed the step by
step instruction from the spm12 manual. There it says on p. 464:

The end result should be a bunch of smwc1*.nii files [...]
> The final step is to perform the statistical analysis on the preprocessed
> data (smwc1*.nii files), which should be in MNI space.

Did I maybe make a mistake or should just the one swmc-file per subject be
used for statistical analysis?

Thanks in advance

David